Registering a user account
A quick guide to creating a new user account on the ipulse Support portal
Creating an account
To create an account, you need to go to support.ipulse.co.za. If you’re reading this guide we’re guessing you’ve got step one done and dusted. :)
- On the top-right corner, click on Register
- You will be shown a registration form to fill in.
- Fill in all the fields and make sure to use a valid e-mail address: in order to log a ticket you will need to have a verified e-mail address so we know we’re contacting the right person.
- When you’re ready, click on Complete Registration
- Check your mailbox. A mail with a link you’ll need to follow to verify your e-mail address will be sent shortly.
If you’re not seeing this mail, remember to check your spam folders as well.
Once your e-mail address has been verified, you can log in to the Support Portal using the username and password you just created. You will notice that you now have an additional tile named Tickets. To log a ticket, click here and follow the on-screen prompts.